Abby was chosen to receive the "Become" award from her elementary school. It is an award that is given to one child from each school. Her principal had some amazing things to say about her. We are very proud and happy for Abby. Here are some pictures of her with her principal, Abby with her teachers, and Abby's fan club. (Max, David, Emily and Chase were there but they took Max to baseball for us.)
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Abby received the "Become" Award for Catheryn Gates Elementary School
Posted by J. Crew at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Way to go Abby! We're so proud of you!
Jenn,
I can't believe how grown up the kids are!! I'm so happy we can keep track of each other through the blog! Let's talk soon!
Hey, Jenn! Thanks for the message on our blog. It is good to see your cute family. I can't believe how big the kids are. I'm so glad I now have a way to see what y'all are up to. Take care!
Post a Comment