Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy almost 40th Bday- Finn!



Finn turns 40 on May 8th but I thought I would catch him off guard and throw him a party a little early.  It definitely worked and he was shocked!  We had some amazing family and friends there to help us celebrate!  Serving Danish Hot dogs, his favorite mexican chicken salad and topping it off with his favorite Carrot Cake.  It is so fun to look back on old photos of him!  Happy Birthday-Babe!  You are an amazing father, husband and all around person!  We love you!










3 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Happy EARLY Birthday Finn! How awesoem of you to do that for your hubby! And I LOVE the old pictures of him! So cute! I can see the resemblence in your kids! How fun!

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture of Finn and Jeni. Boy I can't believe how much Sam looks like Finn when he was a kid. Happy Birthday Finn welcome to the 40's!

The Belnaps said...

May Birthdays Rock! Just thought I'd say hi and thanks for dropping a note on our blog. It's nice to hear from you. I'm sorry we never stopped by, I'm bummed about that. I love the pictures of your beautiful family. They're growing up so fast! Hope all is well with you guys. FYI: I'm adding you to our blog so I can see what's new every once in a while.