















,
































































This has been a crazy year! I feel so horrible- I have been so bad about updating! As you can see we have been busy with-
parties,
sports, sports and more sports,
moves- Nana bought and fixed up her condo and David, Emily, Chase and Molly moved to Oregon(we miss them terribly),
Papa took Max and Bailey to the PGA Tour in Pebble Beach,
Kate turned 8 and was Baptized!,
Finn and Max accomplished Half Dome in Yosemite! So Awesome!
We went to Monterey before school started for a little family time,
lots of trips to the lake,
Aunt Katie and Uncle Kal came and visited from Canada,
tons of fun with friends,
babies(Whitney and Steve had a new baby-Sidney, Gregory and Stacy- Nora, and Adrienne and Erick are expecting in 3 weeks!- yes I feel very left out!
Sorry for all the pictures but it has been almost a year!!!





5 comments:
we LOVE all the pictures :) It has been a busy, crazy year... so much has happened, but it feels like it's gone by so fast at the same time. Love you guys! xoxo
What a great suprise! I got on my blog tonight and saw that you posted something on yours!n Yay! The pictures are all great. They kids grow up to fast don't they?
The pictures were great I may have overlooked it but I missed seeing one individual in all the pictures???
Is that possible?
Sooo cute! I wish we could have been there to experience the craziness together! We love and miss you all!
.
فنى تركيب
Post a Comment