We woke up this morning to the pouring rain, so when I looked at your blog and you said "summer is here" I wanted to move to California TODAY!!!!! great pictures!
Hello, I just found out you have this cute blog. Its so fun to see what your family is doing. The kids are growing so fast. I'm still trying to put a blog together. Things are great! Little Owen is already 7 months and crawling everywhere (trying to keep up with his brothers) Hope all is well with you! Lets talk soon. Cassia
Finn and I have been married for 21 years this August. We have 4 children, max,17, abby,15, sam,13, and kate,10. We love to travel , play games, participate in sports and just hang out together. We started a blog so we can share our life with family and friends who are far away from us.
4 comments:
We are excited to join you guys! Summer is definitely here :) Great pictures!
Can kate fly now?? Looks like fun!! max is CRAZY!! Can't wait to join you by the pool!!
We woke up this morning to the pouring rain, so when I looked at your blog and you said "summer is here" I wanted to move to California TODAY!!!!!
great pictures!
Hello, I just found out you have this cute blog. Its so fun to see what your family is doing. The kids are growing so fast. I'm still trying to put a blog together. Things are great! Little Owen is already 7 months and crawling everywhere (trying to keep up with his brothers) Hope all is well with you! Lets talk soon. Cassia
Post a Comment