Monday, September 15, 2008

The Skit!

I just had to post this Cute picture of the children.   A few weeks ago we babysat my brother, Gregory's children while he and Stacy went to Hawaii!  The kids decided to present us with a skit on Sunday!!  They always love to be on stage and perform!  I thought this picture was so Funny and Happy of all of them! (Abby, Max, Sam, Kate, Gregory's- Sarah and Nathan and my brother David's son- Chase)  I just love "cousin memories"!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey Jensens!
I'm so happy to hear from you! Don't ya just love this blogging thing? I can't believe how big everyone's kids are. I swear it was just last week that we were all newlyweds at BYU!!

Julie said...

The picture is so cute! I didn't know your kids were such performers. We need to do Park City again this winter and I want to see a Jensen skit!

TheSmithLife said...

This was so fun to watch- It really is a fun, happy picture of everyone. I still remember the first performance I saw- I laughed so hard my belly hurt. I have loved every one of them since... and can't wait to see more.

Whit and Steve said...

CUTE BACKGROUND!! is this a sign that you are getting ready for your annual halloween party?? wish we could be there to enjoy the festivities!!

Tanner Family Blog said...

Hey - I love your new background!!!
I put Cassie's new blog as a link on mine! It's so fun!!!
Let's talk soon!

Tanner Family Blog said...

Sorry, I had their address wrong, but now I fixed it - let me know if you still can't get to it....