Thursday, September 11, 2008

Soccer!









Soccer has started for the Sam and Kate now.  Having 4 in soccer is very busy, but the kids love it!   We love cheering them on- even if it is 101 degrees out!  CRAZY!  Here are just a few snapshots of Sam and Kate!  Kate loves to play goalie and Sam's foot skills have become pretty amazing to watch! 

4 comments:

Tanner Family Blog said...

Hello!
My kids don't play soccer, but I admire the families who do, because I see what a time committment it is!
Did you hear Cass finally set up a blog!!! We want to get together some time this fall??
Do you have any plans to go to Utah soon?

Julie said...

Jennifer! I can't believe you've had a blog so long and we didn't know about it! I love seeing pics of your cute family. This will be fun to keep in touch with this.

Whit and Steve said...

Oh I LOVE soccer season!! I just wish we could be there to watch them play!! I'm sure they are doing great!! You'll have to upload some video or something sometime...

the Kargis Family said...

How do you sit through all these games? What a good soccer mom you are.

Hey, I tagged you, see my blog for details.