A couple of pictures of Kate at her harvest party! Halloween night we had our traditional Halloween party with lots of food, friends and fun!! Of course, Max had to be a scary clown! (I miss dressing him up in the cute traditional costumes but he is 13 now.) Abby was Little Red Riding Hood, Sam was Napoleon Dynamite and Kate was our beautiful witch. What a great night we had. I added a darling picture of our newest little niece, Molly Jane.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Halloween Festivities!
Posted by J. Crew at 4:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
SO CUTE!! We wish we could have been there!! I do have to say that Sam makes a really good Napoleon... almost as good as David.. Ha.. Just Kidding!! All of the children look GREAT!!
Love the costumes Jennifer!!
Your kids are awesome. But I can't believe how much Kate looks like Finn in the very top picture. That's crazy.
I MISS YOU GUYS and that great Halloween party!! We have had one every year we have been here because we missed yours so much! The kids looked cute! I'll have to show the pics to my kids tomorrow! Have a great week!
Love, Laura
Post a Comment