Sunday, November 30, 2008

We are Thankful....






We had a great Turkey Day in Napa.  We spent it with Finn's family!  My brother David, his wife, Emily, Chase and new baby Molly came with us!  It was just nice to be together.  All Finn's siblings were there.  The kids all made these cute place cards before we went.  It was such a great weekend!  








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so good to see all those pictures. Your family looks great and I am loving Jeni's hair it reminds me of Frenchie from "Grease"!

Laura said...

Oh could I miss your family more right now? I know that it has been years, but when I see those sweet faces my mind goes right back and we're together. I was just thinking today how fun it is to be with family on the holidays. It is that connection to our childhood that we will forever have with our siblings. We'll it's snowing and potato soup is on the stove. I wish you could have dinner with us tonight! Just sending our love instead! Have a great week!

Love, Laura

Whit and Steve said...

I wish we could have been there too!! But we are so excited to come home for Christmas!! I'm excited for you guys to get to meet jack in person!! I miss you guys so much!! ONLY 2 MORE WEEKS!!

Julie said...

Such cute pictures of everyone! Thanksgiving in Napa is so much fun!