Saturday, December 20, 2008


We have a new tradition this year!  I am sure most of you have seen the book about the "Elf on the Shelf", well, we thought we would give it a try. Every morning, Marty the elf magically appears somewhere new in the house. One morning he even left us a note on the whiteboard. Needless to say it creeped everyone out a little bit.

4 comments:

Miss Pete said...

I love that idea!

Tanner Family Blog said...

We started the "Elf" also this year. The kids have loved it - but it makes Grace nervous because she thinks he's always watching us!

Laura said...

John had a little elf as a boy and now we have it. It has been watching the kids for years, but this year has been so busy that he has just been sitting on the mantel. Ellie asked me why he isn't moving around. I just told her that most of the mischief in our home happens in the kitchen! Have a great Christmas! Love you, Laura

..Kris Naven.. said...

I just got your Christrmas Card! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are all adorable! I am so glad you have a blog! I love staying updated on what's going on! I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas, and I love this ELF idea-I'll have to try it next year! Talk to you later and take care! (I'm going to add you to my blog! :)

Here's My Address:

www.navenfamily.blogpsot.com