Monday, December 1, 2008

Getting Ready!!!

Every year my mom, "Nana" helps the kids decorate our trees.  Since Nana was in LA for Thanksgiving we waited until she got home Sunday to start the front tree.  It was fun to have Chase here to join in the fun!  Finn loves to put up the garland!  It is so exciting to get ready for Christmas! 





5 comments:

Whit and Steve said...

I can't believe it's Christmas already!! We're getting excited to come home to be with everyone!! The house is starting to look good... Btw, nice face finn!!

Laura said...

Madie and I LOVE Abby's nose! It is just SO cute! We are just finishing up on the garland. John is in LA at his new job, so we would have loved Finn's help on our staircase!

Julie said...

Are you serious that Finn hangs the garland? Even if he doesn't look too thrilled to be doing it, I still think he's awesome. I do 100% of the Christmas decorations, even the lights in the trees outside.

Tanner Family Blog said...

I love decorating for Christmas too! It's fun to see what you guys are doing! Isn't it crazy how Christmas seems to come sooner every year!

Trisha said...

I miss you guys! Sending my love! See you in January... Xo, Trisha