I love seeing your pictures! It looks like you had a fun Christmas. I also like your new blog design! Can you believe it's a new year again - time goes by sooo fast!
Finn and I have been married for 21 years this August. We have 4 children, max,17, abby,15, sam,13, and kate,10. We love to travel , play games, participate in sports and just hang out together. We started a blog so we can share our life with family and friends who are far away from us.
6 comments:
Such cute pictures! You have such a beautiful family! I'm glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas!
I love seeing your pictures! It looks like you had a fun Christmas. I also like your new blog design! Can you believe it's a new year again - time goes by sooo fast!
glad to see you got your blog fixed!! That was a tragedy!!
Love your slide show. Looks like you guys had an amazing Christmas with friends and lots of family. I love that Abby is almost always holding a baby.
Looks like so much fun. I loved being able to see everyone but it makes me miss you all so much. It's been way too long.
I need to learn how to do a cute slide show! You will have to teach me :) Your kids are so cute.
We need to visit soon. I want a full run down of life for you guys.
Post a Comment