





Abby turned 12 on January 8th! There are many words to describe this amazing little gal! Kind, Artistic, Athletic, Considerate, Smart, lover of babies, peacemaker, and an all around Joy to have in our Home!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Abby turns 12!!
Posted by J. Crew at 2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Happy Birthday Abby!!!Hope you had a wonderful day!!!
(These pictures are so cute!!!)
SO CUTE!!! When and where was that last one taken? i love it! I can't believe she is 12!! We love you and miss you guys!! XOXO
We LOVE ABBY!!!!! Give her big hugs from all of us!
Abby, is such a doll. I wish she lived closer so we could have her as a babysitter. Love you guys!
I remember when Abby wore that Rock Star costume for Halloween. I thought she looked so big. Wow! Time flies. She is absolutely beautiful! We love you Abby! There is no one like you.
Finn
Love the pictures, you really look young in the first one!
Jennifer, I have been looking at your blog a few times since Christmas. Send me your email address and I will link you to my blog! becky.comstock@iron.k12.ut.us
Post a Comment