Monday, March 9, 2009

It's About That Time!!!

Here we go again!  Baseball has officially started!  You know it is that time when you find baseball cups everywhere!  Even on the countertops!  GROSS! Maybe we will be successful this season with training our boys that they belong in there rooms - not lying around the areas where we eat! 

6 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

That's what I thought it was when I first saw this picture! Lol! Boys will be boys, and I'm sure I have a lot of stuff like this to look forward to!!! :)

Laura said...

Just found one in my laundry room sink and in on the kitchen floor! Scary, but true! ok the word below for security is "poing" How ironic and FUNNY!!

aimee said...

That is so funny. I thought it was a computer mouse at first. Obviously, I haven't had to deal with that yet. Emerson is starting tee ball this spring. Looks like I'll be at sharing in that joy sooner than later.

Karyn Parry said...

It was so fun to visit with you the other day. It was great to get quickly caught up on some of your life the past 16 years. You sound great!

Your post was so funny. I definitely have NOT had to deal with that having two girls. Good luck with that one is all I have to say...

Miss Pete said...

That is funny! And gross...but still funny!

Remind me to tell you the story about Deanne and Andrew's cup. We were naive little girls until he joined the family.

becky comstock said...

On Sunday I made a great dessert for the family. Guess what is was?

Give up? Leslie Smith's mint brownies! Tell your mom they are still one of my family and friends favorite things! I am known in my circle as the mint brownie maker! Thanks to your mom.