Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Abby's 12th Birthday Party!


Abby turned 12 in January!  We thought it was about time to Celebrate!  We invited everyone over for breakfast!  Papa made his famous Danish Aebleskivers!  Grammy and Nana helped with the eggs, fruit and decor!  After breakfast the girls did a cute craft before we left for the mall for a fun scavenger hunt!  Our good friend owns a sign shop and made matching "Abby Couture" t-shirts designed by Abby!  They had a blast!  




7 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Oh my goodness! Talk about the best birthday ever! How much fun! I LOVE the costom shirts!!!

Karyn Parry said...

What a great party! AEBLESKIVERS....you never hear about people making that. My husband loves to make them. They are yummy and a lot of work.

What a treat for your "BIG" girl. I love those big events that allows mom to throw a big bash just to show that you love them and want them to be happy and feel special.

You are my kind of mommie! It looks like you have tons of fun with your kids. You make the good moments last.

Whit and Steve said...

How Fun! Wish we could have been there to celebrate too! I love the shirts!

Just one question... is Abby standing on a stool in the pic with mom, Lori and Gert or is she really that tall? Crazy!! Love you! XOXO

Miss Pete said...

Looks like it was fun! I'm glad they had a good time. Did Max and Sam not want to wear the shirts? ha, ha. They looked cute!

Madison C.1 said...

Thats soo cute!!!

becky comstock said...

The party looks like so much fun! Yes we were the same age as Whitney and Abby when we first met. I wish the two of them could meet. I bet they would love each other. I know Whitney really wants to meet Max. But with her and the whole biggest flirt thing you may want to keep him away! I really do not feel old enough to have a 16 year old! I do feel like we were passing our notebook (we wrote notes in in middle school) back and forth just yesterday!

Ash said...

I think Abby is probably taller than me now. It has been a few weeks since I have seen her. I cant believe these little girls are growing up. I am dying thinking about Em in YW.