Monday, September 21, 2009

Meet BAXTER!



Look what this Guy brought home to us! A cute new puppy and boy are the children thrilled! We have been looking at him for a while and he is sweet and precious! Lily(who doesn't usually like other dogs has even taken to him)! I can't believe I am a two dog household! I never would have believed it!

3 comments:

becky comstock said...

I cannot believe you are either! I have no pets still we had a dog for a while but it did not work out. Mark says when Jordan leaves on his mission he will need to get a male dog so he has some male companionship in the house. :0)

TheSmithLife said...

cute new posts :) Kate's party was seriously so cute, all the girls had so much fun decorating those yummy cupcakes. I'm glad I got to see the pictures of Abby's dress-up days- "LaRue aka sweet heart" might be my favorite. Welcome Baxter!

Laura said...

We are a two dog family as well! CRAZY!! Madie actually printed off a picture of Abby from the blog to put in her room. My girl loves your girl. BFF in the forever catagory that always will link their childhoods. Thank you again for the experience you gave her this summer. She will never forget it, and I will forever be grateful! Love you, Laura