Those are some great shots! Does Max play goalie? So does Jordan! It is VERY scary watching your son play goalie in High School. I hate seeing him dive on the ground and have big boys running full speed and kicking so close to his head! I am sure you know the feeling.
Finn and I have been married for 21 years this August. We have 4 children, max,17, abby,15, sam,13, and kate,10. We love to travel , play games, participate in sports and just hang out together. We started a blog so we can share our life with family and friends who are far away from us.
2 comments:
Those are some great shots! Does Max play goalie? So does Jordan! It is VERY scary watching your son play goalie in High School. I hate seeing him dive on the ground and have big boys running full speed and kicking so close to his head! I am sure you know the feeling.
I have a soccer player too. I love it! It is so fun to have kids in sports. Your children are beautiful! You got some fun photo shots of them.
Post a Comment