

Halloween was a little different this year because we decided not to have our annual Party because we celebrated Jack's (Whitney and Steve'e) 1st Birthday! We still were surrounded by our family and some of our friends though! We still had our traditional pumpkin carving FHE with the Palmers and our church Trunk or Treat as well! Max was an Ostrich Rider, Abby a Bumble Bee, Sam a hot dog and Kate was Little Red Riding Hood! 





Thursday, November 19, 2009
Happy Halloween!
Posted by J. Crew at 2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Love Abby's costume! Jack is adorable! And I miss your family so much sometimes that I want to get on a plane and head your way! Thank you for the traditions that you blessed our family with. Not a Halloween goes by without caramel brownies and Tiff's cheese bread! Love you, Laura
I keep looking and couldn't find a picture of me.....
Post a Comment