Monday, December 13, 2010

LOOK WHO TURNED 16!

Max turned 16 this past week!  All he wanted is for Finn to take him SKYDIVING!!  (The kids have all decided it is a new Jensen Tradition!)  He was in heaven!  This child has no fear!  CRAZY!  I could not even go watch! 

Getting Ready to Head UP!!!

So Excited!

ALL SMILES

Jumping Out!



His Guy had funny hair!  He looks like Mr. Freeze on the Rudolph movies!




Landing!


Finn Skydiving!!!

We love you!  And are very proud of you!  You are AMAZING!

5 comments:

Whit and Steve said...

Oh my goodness!!!! Love the pictures! So glad they made to the ground safely. You should post the video.

BTW, I'm still in denial that he's 16 already!! Where has the time gone??

Love him!!!

TheSmithLife said...

What? I thought you were the one up there with him taking all those great pictures :) Max is for sure AMAZING all around. He's such a cutie- is he excited to be "just dating"?? We love You Max!

kate candland said...

Wow! I can't believe he's 16!! Those pictures are fab! Can't wait to see you guys soon!xoxo

Marnie said...

What a fun birthday celebration! And what a handsome son you have.

Laura said...

Congrats Max! He is really 16, I remember when he was 4!! You are gorgeous Max, choose girls wisely! The skydiving was awesome too! We may just have to jump on that tradition! Have a great year! ~Laura