Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Christmas and the New Year!

Abby and Bridget selling Mistletoe!

 Max's soccer team The MaTrix!  


 Decorating the Big Tree with Nana!  



 Grammy helped Kate make a blanket to give her friend Mackenzie for Christmas!

 Finally Chase and Molly came for a week!  Making cookies!

 The yummy Cinnamon roll Dough!

 Even Clark, Max and Sam decorated!  So fun to have Clarkie home!

 Molly put Nada on a leash and led her around Grammy's house on Christmas Eve!  Funny!







 ChImES!!!!!


 Christmas Morn!


Our letter from Santa!
 Kate's turn to read it to everyone!

 The kids always tease Finn about his Sam Hall paddles!  Abby made him a new one!
 Christmas Dinner!
   Since Clark is a sushi chef at Happy Sumo in Provo we always have a sushi night!


 Molly Jane loved it!


 Making Danish Pastry with Grammy!  
 Scandia!
 New Year's Eve!  Crab and Ribs and The Candy Bar Game!  

 Happy New Years!  2011 better be a Good One!


 At Midnight the kids ran around the streets banging pots and pans!  I am sure the neighbors loved us!

 Chase wanted to go bowling before they left!  Our last hurrah!



January 2011

 Abby's 14th Birthday!

 We had a Surprise party for Abby!  
Her friends came while we were at CPK and decorated!  



 Just Dance




 We went ice blocking!  They all loved it!




 Silly String Fight!  


Force 14-1 team

abby's new volley ball team!  they beat a nationally ranked team (Vision) at their tournament!  She is loving it!  





 Kate and Molly!
Abby, Sydney and Kate in Colorado for Sydney's blessing!

5 comments:

Whit and Steve said...

Love all the pictures!! So sad we aren't in any from Christmas! Next year, for sure!! We miss everyone SO much!! I love that picture of the girls and Sydney. It's so crazy to see her that small. She looks so different now!

kate candland said...

Yippeee You're back! Love the pictures, especially ones letting us know what the kiddles are up to (sports, parties etc). I need to see Abs with her new accessory. :(

TheSmithLife said...

:) Always love your pictures... Molly's on my lap saying she wants to 'go to their house' over and over. I'm so behind on blogging, but eventually I'll blog about our trip... I may steal a picture or two if you don't mind! Wish we could have stayed longer for Abby's birthday- she is beyond wonderful- so glad she had a fun birthday and got surprised too! xo

becky comstock said...

Oh my... I miss your mom's sugar cookies!!!! Oh, and Mint Brownies. Looks like you had a fun holiday season. Full of lots of parties. FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!!

Kirk said...

I would make fun of the SAM HALL paddle as well!!!!