Valentine's Day started with our family going to Max's Basketball game and coming home to a Trail of Hearts! We have a tradition in the "Smith" family that my mom always gives everyone a container of their favorite Baskin Robbins ice cream. The kids were so excited to come home and
follow the
Hearts to a
freezer full
of ice cream and their very own homemade Valentine Cards! Thanks Nana- We Love You!!


4 comments:
That is such a cute tradition! How adorable! I wish someone would leave little hearts leading me to a freezer full of ice cream! Yum!
Love the tradition!! Missing CA a lot today! I'm sure it has something to do with organizing pictures and remembering sharing a priceless time in our lives with all of you! I am seriously crying, better head back to hanging laundry!!
It sounds like my daughter Kayla could fit right in with your family on Valentine's Day! She loves Mint Chocolate Chip. You have a darling family. It is fun to see all your pictures.
Your mom looks great! Tell her I said so. I found Scott Latham on facebook. I sent him my blog address and got his email.
Post a Comment